About the Coach
Coach Walter Perkins (email@example.com)
Walter Perkins, a Brandon native and Brandon Academy Alumni, has served as Assistant Varsity Coach / Head JV Coach at King HS the past two seasons and Middle School and Assistant at Tampa Prep prior. In Addition to his HS/MS coaching experience, Perkins is the current VP and trainer for the Brandon Bolts Basketball Club.
Coach Perkins, a 2007 graduate of Tampa Prep High School, finished his career leading his team to an FHSAA final four appearance and 1,498 points earning him a Scholarship to St Leo University. After a successful college career, Perkins played for the Tampa Rain in the ABA, along with stints as part of the Quebec Kebs and the 2014 Dominican Basketball Tour.
- BAHS Head Basketball - (2017 to present)
- Brandon Bolts Basketball (AAU) - Vice President, Coach, Trainer
- King High School, Tampa, FL - JV Head Coach and Assistant Varsity Coach (2015-2017)
- Tampa Prep, Tampa, FL - JV Assistant Coach and Middle School Coach (2011-2015)
- NCAA SEBA Showcases, Atlanta, GA – Coach and Player Evaluator